Fun And Fellowship For Folks Age 55 or Better—-Contact Deb Walker for more information at 307-632-7733
Venture Club is a program offered by Wyoming Bank & Trust for its customers ages 55 and better. Membership entitles you to a host of benefits designed just for you! Here our exciting upcoming trips!
May 26 – June 6, 2014 — Heart of Alaska Cruise and Land Tour
You will enjoy a spectacular 12 day Heart of Alasksa Cruise – Tour. This tour combines the luxurious, escorted rail & motor coach journey with local guides and the beautiful ship-Milennium. We fly to Anchorage on Monday, May 26 and return from Vancouver on Friday, June 6, 2014. The Heart of Alaska Tour combines 7 nights on a Voyage of the Glaciers Cruise, plus 4 days on land, including the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge, Seward Windsong Lodge and Anchorage. While cruising, you may marvel at the majesty of Hubbard Glacier and explore Juneau – Alaska’s capital. Visit the “Gold Rush” town of Skagway, experience an adventure at Icy Strait Point, and view totem carvings in Ketchikan. All this and more on a wonderful Celebrity Cruise.
October 18 – 26, 2014 – Portland Cruise
Cruising along the “Great Rivers of the West”–Columbia, Snake and Willamette Rivers is one of the world’s unique travel experiences, and one you will never forget. We’ll also cruise past the Palouse River and Clearwater River which Lewis & Clark explored in 1805 and 1806. You’ll cruise over four hundred miles from Clarkston, Washington to Portland, Oregon, go through eight locks and observe incredible scenery and variety of the Columbia River Gorge. The mighty Columbia River is the longest waterway on the West Coast, and the only one to carve its way through the Cascade Mountain Range, making east and west migration possible. By the time you disembark, you will have had the opportunity to see and photograph the many aspects of this mighty river system–rolling farmland, orchards, vineyards, bustling towns and cities, and imcomparable Pacific Northwest scenery. Your charming vessel has onboard galleries filled with Russian artwork such as Faberge eggs and nesting dolls, paintings of wildlife and westeren settlement and Native America carved totems and masks.
VENTURE CLUB CHECKING ACCOUNT
- $5.00 discount on any check design of your choice
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- A competitive interest rate is earned on account balances of $2,500 or more
- A balance of $2,500 must be maintained if this account is used for club membership
- A monthly statement including your imaged checks is provided
ADDITIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS
- Extensive travel opportunities to local, regional and international destinations!
- Luncheons, potlucks and social events
- Monthly Venture Club newsletter
- Informative round table seminars on important topics of interest
- No service fee money orders
- No service fee cashiers checks
- Free notary service
- Free ATM card
- 10 free photocopies per month
- and much, much more…..