Mobile Banking allows you to view your accounts from your internet capable cell phone. Stay in touch with Wyoming Bank & Trust’s Mobile Banking! Day or night, week-end or holiday, you have instant access to your accounts, and it is absolutely FREE.
Mobile Banking Answers Your Key Questions
Banking Questions can pop up at any hour of the day or night. Now, with Mobile Banking, you can log in from your cell phone, and…
- Get your current balances for all accounts
- View pending transactions
- Confirm your most recent 20 transactions
- Transfer funds
Mobile Banking Enrollment
- Log into your internet banking at www.wyomingbank.com
- Click on “Change Password”
- Scroll down to “Mobile Banking”, and click “Edit”
- Enter the information requested in “Mobile Banking Enrollment” and Submit
- A text message will be sent to your cell phone containing a OTP (One Time Password) link
- Click on the link in the text message, which will bring you to the Login site
- Enter your internet banking Access ID and new Mobile PIN, and Submit
- Once logged in you can view accounts and make transfers
- You will receive a NEW text message–you will use this next time you log in to Mobile Banking. A new text message will be sent every time you log in and should be saved for the next log in.
If you find you need additional information or assistance, you can always speak person-to-person with a Wyoming Bank & Trust Banker anytime between 8:00 and 5:00, Monday through Friday at 307-632-7733 (Cheyenne) or 307-547-3535 (Burns).